I was born in a small town of Liébana Valley in the winter of 1984. Thanks to the love of my parents for the countryside and the mountaineering, I have known many of the deepest corners of the Picos de Europa and the Cantabrian Range since I was a child.
After many years gaining experience as a climber and mountaineer on different mountains, in 2007 I finished my University Studies and passed the exams to start the Mountain Guides formation. Since then I have developed my profession as a full-time Guide, Teacher and Instructor.
Academic and Professional Curriculum:
- Bachelor of Environmental Sciences.
- High Mountain Guide and Canyoning Guide (Nº546 AEGM).
- Courses: "First Aid and Mountain Rescue", ACNA 2 (Association for the Knowledge of Snow and Avalanches).
- More than 300 guided ascents.
- Professor in the formation of Mountain and Climbing Guides (CEDEC, IES Pobla de Segur)
- Instructor in the training of the Firemen of Santander and the staff of several ski stations.
- Team member of +8000.
Una persona con mucha humanidad. El mejor compañero que se puede desear!!
27 January, 2018
Excelente mountain guide! More like a friend but very knowledgeable and mindful of safety. Looking forward to the next mountain adventure!
26 February, 2018
Gran experiencia y grandisimo profesional.
11 September, 2018